Kubera Mudra (Koo-be-ra) - Gesture of Wealth
Kubera Mudra, with its focus on intention and manifestation, can be a powerful tool in practices aimed at goal setting, visualization, and manifesting desires, aligning with the energy of determination and success through the practice of energy conservation and proper use.
- Touch the tips of your thumb, index, and middle fingers together.
- Fold the other two fingers (ring and little finger) into your palm.
- Hold the Mudra in front of your chest or in your lap.
- Keep your spine straight, shoulders relaxed, and breathe naturally.
- Helps in focusing and manifesting intentions and desires.
- Aids in reducing stress and clarifying the mind.
- Can bring a sense of empowerment and confidence.
- Encourages positive energy flow and determination.
- Often used for setting goals and visualizing success.
When to Practice
- While meditating on specific goals or intentions.
- When setting affirmations or practicing visualization.
- In the morning to set the tone for the day or when planning.
- Anytime you need to refocus or reenergize your intentions.
Duration: 5-10 minutes
Best Time of Day: Morning
—— 🕉 ——
Mudras are not magic, but what there are is an energetic connection and focal point.
Kubera mudra is a mudra for creating wealth whether that's in currency, relationship, material goods, or something else. I love using Kubera mudra when generating abundance in my life.
It's a great when navigating the material aspects of our lives and it's kind of a fun mudra to form in the hand. Almost like you have something very important to emphasize in your speech.